Social Security represents on average one third of retirees income, so it is crucial to understand the basics of the Social Security program and how Medicare can work with it. For our pre and post retiree community, this webinar is a must-see event. Our speakers will provide practical advice for those heading into their retirement as well as those who have already crossed over that threshold.
Topics covered include:
- Benefits and Retirement Age
- Spousal and Survival Benefits
- How Social Security is calculated
- Medicare Parts A,B,C and D
- What Medicare does not cover